CHristina Garcia from D’Lish Custom Designs!
The Cookie Con raffle benefiting Bake to Defeat ALS is all that and more! The 2017 Cookie Con Art Convention and Show will be held in Salt Lake City, March 9-11 along with a selection of pre-Cookie Con classes offered on March 8. Whether you’ve just decorated your first dozen cookies or have been designing and decorating cookies professionally since the Keebler Elves were in diapers, Cookie Con is an experience not to be missed! To learn more about Cookie Con visit their 2015 Cookie Con website and to find out what’s included in our Cookie Con Raffle package take a look right here!
The 2017 Cookie Con Raffle includes:
- One registration ticket to Cookie Con: Ticket includes a stuffed Cookie Con swag bag and admission to all Cookie Con events scheduled between Thursday and Friday included Saturday night’s banquet dinner. Registration ticket donated by Mike and Karen Summers, the official founders, organizers and Godmother and Godfather of Cookie Con.
- One reserved ticket to A Cookie Stencil Pre-Class: Shannon Heupel from Artfully Designed Creations has created a wildly popular hands-on stencil class that’s full of techniques and tips that will up your stencil game! This class has been donated by Shannon of, you guessed it, Artfully Designed Creations.
- 25.00 gift certificate to be used at Artfully Designed Creations vendor’s booth. Thanks again Shannon!
- Four nights lodging at Hilton Salt Lake City Center, the venue for the 2017 Cookie Con. Accommodations are provided Wednesday through Sunday and includes a single room with 2 queen size beds so use the extra bed to spread out all your Cookie Con shopping or share the room with a room mate and make a little extra spending money on the side.
- $500 Cash: Apply it toward your travel expenses, treat yourself to some yummy meals in Salt Lake City, or go crazy in the vendor hall or at Orson H. Gygi. Prize money will be sent via PayPal.
- Choose three of your Cookie Con friends and join Anita from Sweet Hope Cookies for your choice of lunch or dinner during Cookie Con. Anita’s picking up the tab for the table!
- A Teal Alta Fitbit to track all those steps between classes and shopping.
Please read carefully prior to purchasing your raffle tickets!
- The raffle opens on Monday, July 11, 2016 and closes on Monday, July 25th at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- The raffle drawing will be held LIVE in a Periscope broadcast on Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. PST. You need not be present to win.
- To purchase a raffle ticket, make a $10 donation between now and noon PST on July 25th, to The ALS Association Oregon – SW Washington Chapter. (Click on the red donation flag on the left side of their home page.) $10 buys you one raffle ticket, $50 buys you 5 raffle tickets, $100 buys you 10 raffle tickets. Up your donation and increase your chances! Do NOT make donation before reading through full instructions below.
Please note: The purchase of raffle tickets is based on the honor system and so I request that you do not misuse the donations people have given you in your Bake To Defeat ALS efforts toward the purchase of raffle tickets. The donations you raise will qualify you for the prize package drawings to be held at the end of Bake to Defeat ALS but tickets for the raffle are intended to bring in additional donations from those who purchase the tickets. It was with this intention that myself and our sponsors have personally donated generously toward the raffle.
- When making your donation, please fill out the form as specified in the example pictured below, being sure to take special note of the sections highlighted in yellow. Filling out the donation form as shown will allow me to confirm the information against that received at the ALS Association office, insuring your donation will be counted toward securing your raffle tickets.
- The registration tickets to Cookie Con and Artfully Designed Creations Cookie Stencil Pre-Class may not be exchanged for merchandise at either Karen’s Cookies or Artfully Designed Creations. In the event the raffle winner is unable to attend Cookie Con the tickets may be privately sold to another individual at no more than face value of each ticket. Notification of transfer must be made to Anita no later than 2 weeks prior to Cookie Con.
- The four nights lodging at Hilton Salt Lake City Center is for a single room with 2 queen size beds and includes taxes and fees only. It does not include additional charges for room service, in-room WIFI, parking, or On Demand movies. The winner will be required to place their credit card on the room account upon arrival in the event of any additional charges. The winner has the option to share the room with another individual but any money exchanged for shared occupancy is a private exchange between winner and intended roommate. In the event the raffle winner is unable to attend Cookie Con the room may be transferred to another individual at no more than the special Cookie Con room rate and notification of transfer must be made to Anita no later than 2 weeks prior to Cookie Con.
- The meal with Anita and three guests of the winners choosing is non-transferable In the event the raffle winner is unable to attend Cookie Con.
- The 25.00 gift certificate from Artfully Designed Creations, the 500.00 cash prize, and the Fitbit are not dependent on attendance at Cookie Con.